Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Heartfelt Hexagon

Heartfelt Hexagons didn't make it on my radar when it was introduced this fall. I glanced at it and went, "Eh" and kept moving. Then a friend shared several cards that she made with it and I went back to it to see if I thought I could work with it and create. I was still unimpressed with the set and the punch but I was thinking about it strongly. I decided that I would trust my friend when she said there was so much you could do with the bundle and I bought it. 

I got it home and starting playing with it. It became a fast favorite! I can't believe how easy it is to create with the stamps and punch. There is so much that can be done. I hope you don't pass by this set and then regret it later. 

I used some Calypso Coral as the card base with a piece of designer series paper from the Delightfully Eclectic pack. The flowers were stamped on a piece of Basic White that I put a watercolor wash on with Fresh Freesia ink. 


I used the punch and several patterns from the Delightfully Eclectic designer series paper  pack to create the background on this card. I did this with another punch that Stampin' Up! had called Tailored Tag punch that has retired. I really like this mosaic look.


More designer series papers from Delightfully Eclectic paper pack. I colored a couple of the hearts with my Bubble Bath marker. Adding a couple of the iridescent rhinestones gives extra sparkle. Did you notice that I stamped the small heart a couple of times on the greeting? This is an easy way to add a bit more color when it's hard to.


Did you over look this set like I did? It's not too late to get this bundle. It is in the spring mini catalog and well worth it. I have 2 more posts to share where I have used this set. Think about it. If you decide you want it, you can click on the pictures below to go to my online store and pick it up.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: