Thursday, February 29, 2024

Sparkling Snowflakes Scrapbook Pages

Seems a bit odd to be sharing snowflake scrapbook pages with you but here we are. I did create these over my Christmas break but we had 74 degrees on Tuesday and a very mild winter in general. We haven't had much snow which is unusual. I'm sure we may have some drought issues this spring because of the lack of snow. Guess time will tell. I'm sure I still have snowy pictures from years past that I can use to fill these pages. 


I used the stamp set called Sparkling Snowflakes to create these pages. This stamp set was available in the fall mini catalog and is a carry over, meaning that you can still purchase this set. It may show up again in the annual catalog or remain an online only purchase. Either way you can still get this beauty.


I used Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana, and Pool Party inks to create the "designer series papers" on the left and right sides of this layout. After I stamped the snowflakes, I used some Pool Party ink and blended some extra ink on the paper. I stamped the snowflakes on the circle die cuts. I used the blending brushes to add some extra ink onto the edges of the circles too. The one snowflake does have "Let it Snow!" on it.


There are many other items available that are online than what is just in the annual catalog or the current mini catalog. Make sure you check out the online store on occasion. You might be surprised what is showing up there. The online offering will also be updated on March 1. Another reason to click on the pictures below and see what is available.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: