Friday, February 2, 2024

Trucking Along

Trucking Along is an online exclusive. That means that this stamp set and punch is only available online. They are not featured in a publication anywhere.

I don't think I can use this set or any set with a truck without making at least one card that is red. It seems to me that this truck should be red. The tree in the truck bed was fussy cut and adhered to the back of the punched out truck.


I used the Merry Melody embossing folder for the Basic White layer in the background. The truck was stamped along with the gifts. I colored the gifts with Old Olive blends to give them a bit of color.


The background was created by using a blending brush over one of the masks from Artistic Masks with Basic Gray ink. I then used a ruler and my Real Red marker to add the red lines between the gray squares. Pretty easy but adds an extra touch to the background. 


You can do more with this set than just Christmas. Christmas was my focus when I was creating this time around. Be watching for my non-Christmas cards with this set soon.

This bundle is still available online. If you would like to purchase it, you can click on the pictures below to go to my online store to grab it. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: