Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Bird's Eye View

Aren't these birds adorable? I think they are so stinking cute and I had a ton of fun creating with them. I do wish there was a coordinating set of dies but you may remember that I don't mind fussy cutting items either. 

I inked up my acrylic block with Pumpkin Pie ink and then spritzed it with some water before "stamping" with it to create the background. The bird, branch, and leaves are all fussy cut and then adhered to the card with dimensionals. 


Those glasses are just fantastic! There are two different pairs in this set to add to the birds. These are the cat eye glasses. Looks like I forgot to add a bit of color under the bird so it didn't look like it was floating in the air. Guess I need to pull this card out and fix it. If she was meant to be flying, it would be ok but I think she needs some ground.


I created this background using a technique called inlaid embossing. I punched the leaves using the Boughs punch and adhered them to the Parakeet Party cardstock. I then ran it through the Cane Weave embossing folder. HERE is the Facebook Live video where I made this card. You can also see the round pair of eye glasses on this little guy. So stinkin' cute!


Go take a look at this stamp set! They are so cute and adorable. They were easy to create with too. I have several more cards to share with you using these cuties. Keep watching. Meanwhile, you can go to my online store and purchase them so you too can play! Click on the pictures below and start shopping.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: