Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Inked & Tiled

 Inked & Tiled an awesome stamp set and easy to use not matter what color combination you decide to use. I have used Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, and Pebbled Path for these three cards and I'm not sure which one is my favorite. 

I started with Calypso Coral card base and added a layer of Pebbled Path. The top layer is Petal Pink. I stamped the leaf with Calypso Coral and Petal Pink before I ran it through the Exposed Brick embossing folder. The thin strip under the greeting is a 1/4" strip of Pebbled Path.


The card base was run through the crosshatch embossing folder that is part of the Basics Embossing Folders bundle that is an online exclusive. I used the edge of my Petal Pink ink pad to ink up the flowers. I added some Calypso Coral with a sponge dauber to the base of the flower. I inked up the stem and leaves with Pebbled Path, making sure the edge of my pad is at the base of the flower. 


I stamped the flower several times with Petal Pink and Calypso Coral inks to create my own designer series paper. The greeting is punched and layered with the same punch from Calypso Coral. 


I hope you take a few moments and check out this stamp set and punches. It really is hard to make a bad card with this set and now is the time to get it! You will get to pick a free Sale-a-bration goodie with the bundle. Who doesn't want more for free? Sale-a-bration runs through February 29 so don't delay. Go to my online store and get those goodies now! You can find my online store by clicking on the links below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: