Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Stars at Night

Stars at Night was available during the July-January mini catalog. It is a beautiful stamp set that had a coordinating set of dies and embossing folder. This bundle has retired but I still want to share the cards that I made so that you can be inspired if you own the set or maybe the colors will inspire you or the layout. There is always something that we can walk away with that will help our next project.

I'm not sure what happened with the lighting on this one. The base is Basic White with a layer of Starry Sky. In hindsight, I wish I would have used Crumb Cake instead. I think the bold blue color is too much and the Crumb Cake would have helped the gold stand out more or better. The star and greeting were heat embossed with gold embossing powder. You might notice the stars in the background. This is the coordinating embossing folder.


The large star in this set is so pretty. It has a ton of details that make it stunning. I stamped the smaller stars repeatedly with Starry Sky ink on the Basic White cardstock and layered it with Orchid Oasis. The large star was stamped with Starry Sky on Orchid Oasis before it was die cut. The greeting was heat embossed with silver embossing powder.


I decided to layer up the different die cut stars for this card. You can see that there are two Basic White stars with a smaller Orchid Oasis on top. The Orchid Oasis cardstock was embossed with the star folder. 


Some of the supplies for these cards are available to purchase. When you click on the pictures below, you will be taken to my online store where you can find what is still available.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Card 3:

Product List

No comments: