Monday, February 12, 2024

Thoughtful Expressions

 Every month I pick a bundle to focus on and create with. For February, I chose the Thoughtful Expressions. This class is called the Class at Home. You can purchase this class one of three ways. 


Option 1 is the I want it all option! You get the bundle which includes the stamps and dies, Pretty Peacock and Gold Metallic Ribbon, Petal Pink & Pretty Peacock Foiled Gems, dimensionals, supplies to create 6 cards (2 each of 3 designs), and PDF that tells you how to create each card. The cost for this option is $90.


With option 2 you will get everything listed above except the dies (stamps, ribbon, gems, dimensionals, supplies, and PDF) for $55.


Option 3 will get you the ribbon, gems, dimensionals, supplies, and PDF for $27. 

There is something for everyone's budget. Please let me know which option you would like by February 20. I will order the supplies on the 21st and then get them to you as quickly as I get them.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: