Monday, February 5, 2024

More Wishes

More Wishes was introduced in the July-January mini catalog. It has more greetings that are bold and scripted and coordinates with Biggest Wishes. This set is a carry over set which means that it is still available for you to purchase!

I really like to layer the two different fonts on top of each other. Here you see the scripted love over the bold you. Colors here are Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo.


The paper from the mini call Merry Bold & Bright was some of my favorite paper. It coordinated with a bundle of Christmas lights but I loved the paper and only got the paper. I used it on these first two cards. I love the bright colors! I wanted to make a Valentine card for my husband so I went with these bright colors and didn't make it to lovey dovey. I think it will work perfectly.


I used the flower from Darling Details to add some pizzazz to this card. I really liked how stamping the work Love down the right side with Flirty Flamingo and Poppy Parade looked but it felt lacking when this was done. That's why I grabbed Darling Details and the Heartfelt Hexagon punch. These details took this card over the top.


Aren't these greetings just awesome? The other greetings in this set are merry, Christmas, new, to year, wishes, love, and you. Think of all the combinations of greetings you could create with just this set but then add in Biggest Wishes and you have a plethora of greetings. 

You can find More Wishes and Biggest Wishes online by clicking on the pictures below and going to my online store. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: