Tuesday, February 23, 2021

A Touch of Ink

I have one more set of cards that I made with A Touch of Ink. We are down to the last few days of Sale-a-bration. This may be the set you want to add to your order!

I stamped the leaves and speckles on the Basic White strip as well as the card base. The butterfly was stamped and colored with blends and then fussy cut it out. I adhered it with dimensionals. I also put Wink of Stella on the butterfly's wings too, oh so pretty!


I stamped the flower with Misty Moonlight and then added the second step with Balmy Blue. I stamped the speckles on the oval with Soft Sea Foam. The bottom portion of the card is embossed with one of the Greenery embossing folders. Make sure you stamp the greeting before embossing! This card seems a bit plain but I really like the simplicity of the look.


The strip of paper on the left is from Flower & Field designer series paper, which is another freebie choice at the $50 level. I will admit that I have been hoarding this paper because I love it so much! The stamped side of the card is pretty easy. I stamped the leaves outline and then the insides, stamped the hummingbird outline and the insides (to create the two tone of the inside, I inked up the stamp with Shaded Spruce, used a sponge dauber to remove the ink from the belly of the bird and added Cherry Cobbler with another dauber to the belly) and then the sprinkles around the images. I used the Layering Circles dies for the greeting.


Sale-a-bration time is running short. Don't miss out on this great set!

If you don't have this set you can still walk away inspired by the layouts or color combination or 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: