Thursday, February 4, 2021

Coming Home Pages

The Coming Home suite that was in the August-December mini was one of my favorites from the catalog. There wasn't anything about it that I didn't like! Because I loved this suite so much, I had to make some scrapbook pages with it. If you have been following me for a while, you know that I got behind on sharing my creations during November and December and that I'm sharing those items now. This is another one of those tardy shares!


I used the designer series paper that had the scene printed on it and cut 3" strips from it to provide the scene on my layout. I stamped colored, die cut and layered the houses so that it looked more like the house that my family is currently living in. I used Blends to color the house and trees.


The title I made by using the Playful Alphabet dies, Word Wishes dies and Well Said stamps to piece together what I wanted for the title. After all, we were all home for Christmas this year!
I added some trees and the car to this side of the layout to add more interest. These die cuts were added with dimensionals too.


Maybe you ordered this suite but haven't had a chance to play with it yet. I hope you pull it out! It makes fabulous cards, fantastic pages and other fancy items! Don't let it collect dust.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: