Friday, February 19, 2021

Darling Donkey

I have to admit that I wasn't sold on these donkeys right away. I mean, I thought they were cute but I wasn't truly inspired by them. I pulled out my favorite Sale-a-bration item, the Field & Flower paper, to combine it with these donkeys and then I started to find my creativity for these guys. 

I had to start with the daisy paper. If you have followed me for a while, you know that I adore daisies. My card base is Granny Apple Green and the scallop oval is Daffodil Delight. I colored the donkey with Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate and Petal Pink blends. Don't forget a small shadow under the donkey so that it looks like it on ground and not floating in the air.


This is my favorite card that I made with the Darling Donkey set. The two banners coming down add quite a bit of interest in an unusual way. 


This guy is so stinkin' cute! The look on his face is so mischievous, it makes him so much fun! I paired him with some bolder flowers. I stamped the "Thanks" from Here's a Card and then added the "You're the best" from Darling Donkeys. I then die cut them with Stitched Nested Labels. 


I hope you take a second look at these cuties! They are so fun and sweet. Sale-a-bration only goes until February 28 this year. Don't miss out!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: