Thursday, February 18, 2021

New Year's Pages

I have a set of scrapbook pages that I am sharing where I didn't use a stamp set to create them. I did use several dies though!


The letters and numbers come from the Playful Alphabet dies. I die cut them and used them for the title of the page. I love alphabet dies, I can make my own titles be whatever I want! I tend to keep all my alphabet dies. You just never know when you will want that font and size.


The patterned paper is from True Love which is an all black and white pack of designer series papers. Black and white papers are awesome! You can color them whatever color you want or leave them and enjoy the stark differences.

The stars are die cut from silver foil paper and adhered with dimensionals. They add a great shine to the pages.


I used Smoky Slate for the base of these pages. The pictures make them look quite washed out. They really aren't. The shine of the stars adds the glitz you would want for new year's pictures. Now, I have to find some pictures to put on these pages!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: