Friday, February 5, 2021

Darling Donkey

I recently pulled Darling Donkeys from my shelf and made these very easy cards. 

They all have the same layout, papers and colors. I started with Rich Razzleberry card bases. Card bases are cut at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4". I then added a layer of Crumb Cake that I cut at 5 1/4" x 4". The Basic White was then cut at 5 1/8" x 3 7/8". I stamped one of the donkeys on the Basic White. I colored the donkey with blends. If you don't have blends, you could use watercolor, watercolor pencils, blender pens or markers to color them in. Then I added the greeting and a couple of the sparkles to complete. 


I think this little guy is my favorite of the three. I think he is too cute!


This guy is so sweet. The innocent look and the sweet flower make him even more adorable.


This guy is so excited! He looks like he is having fun and wants you to join in!


This layout works more many different sets. It's a clean and simple layout that changes with colors and stamps. Try it out!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: