Thursday, February 11, 2021

Toile Christmas Pages

I have started a pattern of sharing my scrapbook pages on Thursdays. I'm not sure why I picked that but here we are, on Thursday and I have another set of scrapbook pages that I want to share with you!

I used Toile Christmas. This cardinal is such a stunning piece of artwork. I feel very much like an artist with this beauty. I also used a retired set of alphabet dies called Large Letters. I think I have shared before that I tend to hold on to my alphabet dies. I love have a variety to pick from for my scrapbooking.


I used the In the Woods die set to cut the leaves and the Christmas Cardinal for the cardinal and swirls. I did use blends to color that stunning bird. The gold highlights make these pages a bit more glitzy. A little bit of black glittered organdy ribbon helps complete this page.


I wanted the cardinal to face the opposite way than the stamp stamps so I stamped the cardinal on my craft mat and then flipped the mat upside down and rubbed the ink off the mat, onto my Basic White cardstock. I was able to color him in then and then I had to fussy cut him out because the die works only for the original stamped image. You can see the Large Letters better in this picture.


I hope you try to use your stamps on some scrapbook pages. I love the way it looks when all completed!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: