Thursday, February 25, 2021

Approaching Perfection Pages

The Approaching Perfection is one of the Sale-a-bration choices that you only have a couple of days left to get if you want! I know I said this before but I thought this was going to be just a great greeting set but was I WRONG! I  made several cards and this fabulous set of scrapbook pages.


Stampin' Up! doesn't carry the 12x12 Basic Black cardstock any long but I have a small stash yet. So I started with the Basic Black cardstock. I wanted some bright colors so I picked Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party and Gorgeous Grape. I punched a set of balloons from each color and added Whisper White baker's twine for the string. I added a highlight mark with my chalk marker to add a bit of depth to the balloons. I then laid them out to create the bunch of balloons.


I used the label dies from the Hippo & Friends dies to make the title for this set of pages. The title also holds the balloons in place. 

You can see from the pictures that I made the strip along the bottom with the candle stamp from this set. I colored the rubber with my markers and stamped the candles. This give the multi-colored image. I stamped the candles multiple times to create the long strip of candles. It was a bit time consuming but I love the results so well worth it!


Don't over look the "little" sets. They can pack a big punch and be fabulous! 

Sale-a-bration is only for 4 more days! If you need help placing an order, I would love to assist you. Please just let me know.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: