Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Snowflake Wishes

We received 20 inches of snow over the last week. That is 2 different storms that came our way. The first one gave us 8 inches and the second dumped 12 inches on us. We did get a snow day from the one storm, the second storm was on Saturday into Sunday so no snow day. Boo! 😀

Since we have so much snow on the ground, I thought I would share with you some of the cards I made using Snowflake Wishes. This set was in the August-December mini catalog and is on the carry over list! Yeah! You can still get this beautiful set if you would like!

I used Coastal Cabana and Early Espresso for this first card. It's a pretty simplistic card. I stamped the snowflakes with the two colors on the upper right corner of the card layer. I tied the ribbon around the top and added a die cut snowflake with a dimensional. I also covered the die cut with Wink of Stella.


Balmy Blue and Night of Navy were my color choices for this card. When Stampin' Up! did their end of the year sale, the Balmy Blue Glimmer paper was clearance out. I love all the sparkly goodness that this paper has! I die cut the snowflakes from this gorgeous paper. I have a friend that HATES all things glitter. I think his family will be getting this card next Christmas! 


Triple Time Stamping has been around for a while. It's a super simple technique. You can watch my Facebook Live video HERE if you would like to see how I did this card. 

I used Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana and Pool Party. My Bermuda Bay cardstock is cut to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4" for my card base. The next layer of Bermuda Bay is cut at 4 1/2" x  3 1/4". The last layer of Bermuda Bay is 3 1/2" x 2 1/4". The Whisper White layers are cut at 5 1/4" x 4", 4 1/4" x 3" and 3 1/4" x 2". Layering the Whisper White on top of each other with a little tape that is less sticky (repositional  adhesive or regular adhesive that you have put on your pants or shirt several time to remove some of the stickiness). Stamp your images. Layer on the Bermuda Bay and then add any embellishments you want!


With all the snow that we received in SE WI, this seemed like a great time to share these beauties. I hope they have inspired you! Stay warm!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: