Saturday, February 19, 2022

Amaryills Bloom

I got this Amaryills Abloom as a gift from another demonstrator. I have to admit that I wasn't so sure about it when I got it. I did play with though and while I'm pleased with what I made, I'm still not sure about this stamp set. 

I started with Soft Succulent cardstock for the card base. I added a layer of Tidings of Christmas that I tied a piece of gold ribbon around. I die cut a piece of Basic White and Cherry Cobbler with the dies from Hippo & Friends labels. Then I stamped the flower with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. The greeting was stamped with Evening Evergreen ink.


This is my favorite of the three cards. The vintage feel is what I enjoy so much about it. The card base is Sahara Sand with Mossy Meadow accents. The amaryllis was colored with Real Red and Mossy Meadow blends. 


Garden Green and Merry Merlot are perfect together for a great Christmas color combination. One problem was that I wanted the ribbon on this card and we don't have any Merry Merlot ribbon so I created my own. I colored the ribbon with the dark Crumb Cake Blend and then again with the dark Cherry Cobbler blend. It made the perfect Merry Merlot color.


I moved on after creating these cards to other stamp sets and didn't clean and put the stamps to this set away and now I can't find the leaves in this last card any where! UGH! I guess I'll have to spend some more time looking! 

Keep creating those Christmas cards. It makes life easier in the fall. You can get supplies by clicking on the pictures below to go to my online store. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: