Monday, February 14, 2022

Calming Camellia

Sale-a-bration always has amazing goodies that you can get for free. One is this fantastic stamp set called Calming Camellia. This set can be yours with a $300 workshop. Let's plan a day to create with some of your friends and get this set into your hot little hands!

I started with Cherry Cobbler cardstock. I stamped the camellias with Cherry Cobbler ink and then colored in the flowers with a blender pen and white craft ink. My re-fill for my craft ink needed to be shaken up more before I used it as it was sitting for a while. I ended up putting two coats of ink on the flowers. You probably wouldn't have to if your ink is all mixed. This technique is called whitewash.

I did create this card on a Facebook Live. You can watch that HERE


This card is so elegant. The base is Cherry Cobbler again. I layered a piece of designer series paper from the hostess paper pack called Pattern Party. The camellia was stamped with Smoky Slate and layered with Basic Gray. The greeting was stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink.


The camellias in Cherry Cobbler are so stunning. All that Basic Black around it makes those flowers pop off the page. The designer series paper on this card also comes from the Pattern Party pack of papers. You can get this paper too when you host!


I would love to help you earn this stamp set and papers. Contact me and we can set up a date to get together and play or to do a Facebook party. We can have fun either way!

The supplies listed below will take you to my online store by clicking on the pictures. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: