Monday, February 21, 2022

Driving By

This set is so stinking cute! I think these older looking vehicles are so much fun and create some adorable cards. I added the Sunshine & Rainbows paper and I have several fantastic cards just waiting to be addressed and sent out to some happy people.

This card was the subject to a recent Facebook Live that I did. I started with Pool Party cardstock. The layers are Magenta Madness (This color will be retiring you! Stock up while you can!) To create the background for the van, I used watercolor pencils and scribbled them on a piece of watercolor paper. I then used a water brush to blend the pencil colors out and into each other. I stamped the van over the top and colored the tires with watercolor pencils too. The windows I used a white gel pen to color. I didn't like the way the black was balance so I added the three black matte dots and that made all the difference.


To watch the Facebook live replay, click HERE to  see how I created this card.

I colored the convertible and the balloons with blends. The card base is Pool Party again with a strip of Flirty Flamingo. I die cut the label with the Tasteful Labels dies. I stamped the greeting on the designer series paper.


I couldn't decide which way this card should be oriented so I made one of each direction. I'm not sure which way I like better. Do you have a preference?


I used blends again on this bug. The card base is Night of Navy. The bottom portion is embossed with the stripes from the Stripes & Splatters embossing folders. I added a bit of Pool Party ribbon and a few white matte dots.


It is not too late to get these goodies! Through February 28 you can pick either the stamp set, Driving By, or the designer series paper, Sunshine & Rainbows, with each $50 you order. You can check out my online store by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


            
Product List

No comments: