Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Calming Camellia

I really had fun playing with Calming Camellia. I wanted to use the leaves too when creating with this set. If you remember from last week, the cards all had the gorgeous flower grouping on them. So this time I pulled the leaves out and created a few more cards. 

Granny Apple Green is the hero on this card. The top layer was embossed with Hive and I used the debossed side. You can see how the honeycomb looks like it is sunken in, that is the debossed side of the cardstock. The embossed side would have the honeycomb raised. It really doesn't matter much. Both sides are pretty! The stems are from the Bough punch. This punch has two boughs that you can punch out. I only used the one.


I added some Gorgeous Grape to the Granny Apple Green for this card. I stamped the leaves and the swirls. I then used a blending brush to add some Granny Apple Green to the stark Basic White cardstock. I used the iridescent rhinestones on this card. 


I just had to use the flowers again! They are so pretty and incredibly easy to use.  I don't think you can make a bad card with this image. I used Daffodil Delight and the scallop edge from the Scalloped Contour dies. Simple and beautiful, the perfect card!


Time is running out on earning this stamp set. This is the hostess bonus set during Sale-a-bration. You have to have a $300 or more workshop by February 28. We might be able to squeeze it in! Let me know!

All supplies are listed below. Please click on any of the pictures to be taken to my online store.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: