Thursday, February 24, 2022

Valentine scrapbook pages

These pages turned out way better than I had thought although they are not exactly as I had hoped they would be, either. There is NO stamping on these pages but you don't always have to stamp either. Shh! Don't tell my husband that! I will deny, DeNy! DENY!!!


The base is Real Red. I used 2 of the patterns from the Sweet Talk designer series paper for the accented parts of these pages. The words are die cut with Amazing Thanks dies. These dies have two pieces that you cut for the shadowed look. 


Several punched and layered hears, a few rhinestones and ribbon strips are the extra touches that help these pages feel so sweet. 


One pack of designer series paper can make a ton of pages when you cut it up. Even if you don't cut it up, you can get quite a few pages created with a pack. Even more cards! Designer series paper makes cards or scrapbook pages easier!

Want the supplies for these pages? Click on the pictures below to go to my online store and shop away!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: