Wednesday, February 2, 2022

In Symmetry

I am smitten with this paper! The bold patterns are so fantastic! The colors are eye catching. I was so excited to play with it when I got it. I played with it almost right away but then it took me some time to get this post written. Ah, life! Such a wonderful thing!

This paper is called Sweet Symmetry. It can be found in the main catalog. The coordinating set is called In Symmetry. I started this card with a Night of Navy card base. The designer series paper is actually 4 pieces that are cut at 2" x 2-5/8". I folded the inside corners of each piece creating the center opening. The circles are die cut with the Layering Circle dies. I colored the crinkled binding ribbon and the rhinestones with the Night of Navy dark blend.


This is a fun card design. It allows the designer series paper to sign and shine. I cut the card base at 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" and scored and folded it at 4-1/4". The designer series paper is cut at 5-1/4" x 4". Adhere the designer series paper to the 1-1/2" flap and you have your card! Now you can decorate it any way you would like to. 

The Facebook Live that I did can be seen HERE


These angle cut cards are so striking. I made several sets and each one is better than the next. Start with a piece of 6" x 6" designer series paper. Make each side at 1-1/2" from the left side of the paper. Line up the mark on the top of the paper and bottom of the paper in your paper trimmer and cut. The edge that was cut goes to the top of the paper trimmer, line up the mark on the bottom of the paper with the groove for cutting and cut. Repeat with the second piece. Use the 4 pieces on your cards. 

I made these on a Live too! You can watch that HERE if you desire!


Here you can see one of the cards closer. The card base is Flirty Flamingo and I used Bumblebee and Just Jade inks for the flower and Night of Navy for the greeting.


If this paper doesn't speak to you or you have a ton of designer series papers, you can use any papers you have. These three cards are meant to give you a starting point in using up that paper. Each card turns out so different with different papers used. That always amazes me!

If this paper does speak to you and you HAVE to have it, click the pictures below to go to my online store and purchase it!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: