Monday, January 31, 2022

Hello Friend

Sale-a-bration is a fantastic time of the year! Free goodies is always the best time of the year! The sale-a-bration offerings are super fantastic.  This post is featuring one of the bundles that you could pick as free. at the $100 level.

The bright colors of this paper helps get me in the mood for spring. Not that I need much help for that! I'm ready for some warm weather, sun shine, heat and soccer! but I digress. This first card is made with Fresh Freesia as the main color. The designer series paper is from the Friendly Hello paper pack. The flower were stamped on watercolor paper and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I then spritz the flowers so that you could see water standing in the image. I placed a couple of drops of re-inker in the lid of my Fresh Freesia ink pad and picked some of that color up with a water painter. I touched the color to the image and watched as the color seeped through out the image. I repeated with the leaves and Granny Apple Green. I did fussy cut them all out and added them to my card. The re-ink spread technique can be seen HERE as a replay of my Facebook Live. Watch now!


I started with a Pool Party base and added some of that fantastic designer series paper to the top. I did stamp the greeting right on the designer series paper with Evening Evergreen ink. I was looking to do something a bit different than normal for me so I cut the Pool Party layer at an angle. It seems to work. The circles were die cut and then stamped. I water colored the flowers. 


I was again look for something different and I found a card sketch that I liked so I went with it. Pale Papaya card base was layered with Basic White and then another piece of the designer series paper. I folded the corner of the designer series paper back to reveal the back side too. The one flower was fussy cut and adhered behind the greeting. All three flower have Wink of Stella on them and they are just beautiful!


This great set also has an adorable little birdie in it. I am hoping to find some time to play with it very soon but I have just been swamped with things that have to get done. Why does life have to get in the way of creating?

Please feel free to go shopping with me by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: