Thursday, January 13, 2022

Nuts About Squirrels Scrapbook Pages

Oh. My. Goodness! When I saw this stamp set in the fall mini catalog, I knew that I had to have them! My youngest two daughters were being so silly one day. They were goofing around and the next thing I hear is Lydia saying, "You are a tree. I am a squirrel." I look up and Lydia has attached herself to Belle with her arms and legs! Belle was trying to move but it didn't work well. Lydia kept repeating, "You are a tree. I am a squirrel."

When I saw this stamp set, I knew that I had to have it so that I could preserve this wonderful memory! Here are the set of scrapbook pages that I made with it.


I die cut the letters with Playful Alphabet dies and fussy cut the squirrels. I created my acorns with Crumb Cake and Early Espresso cardstock and the strawberry builder punch. I did some fussy cutting on the acorn so that it looked more like an acorn than a strawberry. I was pleased with the way they turned out. 


The designer series paper is in the main catalog and is called Beauty of the Earth. Most of this paper has a fall feel to it to me but I am hoping to pull it out and play with it some more because it is so pretty!


I do have a scrapbooking class every month where you can come and make 2 sets of pages with me. I try to create the pages in a way that you can tweak them so your pictures will work on them. Let me know if you would like more information about this or other classes that I offer.

Want some or all of the supplies used here? Check out the list below for what you are looking for!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: