Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Playful Penguins

These penguins really are adorable and playful. Playing with them was so much fun. I did some fussy cutting to get all the extra pieces for these cuties.

The card base is Shaded Spruce with a layer of pattern paper called Penguin Playmates. The penguins are all punched with the coordinating punch. I did fussy cut the hat, antlers, and scarf. I also colored the pearls with dark Shaded Spruce blend marker.


This one is adorable too! Night of Navy is the card base with more of the Penguin Playmate designer series paper for a layer. The white layer behind the penguin is slightly colored with Night of Navy ink and a blending brush. I made sure that I started the blending brush off the cardstock so that the darkest parts would be on my scratch paper and not my project. More fussy cutting of the hat and scarf. 


This is a fun fold card. The fold is called a double z fold. I did make a Facebook live creating this card. You can watch the replay HERE if you'd like to learn more about this card. 


I couldn't decide which side of the designer series paper I liked more so I made one of each. Above you can see the characters and below you see the pine trees. Which is your favorite?


The Penguin Playmate designer series paper is no longer available. It was a freebie during the second sale-a-bration which took place during August and September. You may still have some floating around or chose a different paper to add pizzazz to your cards.

The pictures below will take you to my online store if you would like to do a little retail therapy! Just click on them to see all the goodies you can add to your arsenal.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: