Monday, January 10, 2022

Lovely You

When this stamp set was introduced to us, I fell in love with it. I saw all these possibilities and was so excited. I loved the little, solid images as well as all the great greeting. I have to admit that after I played with it initially, I put it aside and forgot about it! Ugh! Well, it made it to my table again and I had some fun!

The Mint Macaron card base was stamped with the same color ink. I cut a piece of Fresh Freesia and used the Tailor Tag punch to make the banner ends. The leaves were generationally stamped, meaning I stamped with full strength ink and then stamped again without re-inking between stampings.

Highland Heather is the base for this card. The base was run through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine with Painted Texture embossing folder. I used the Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, and Fresh Freesia to make the main panel. Smile was stamped on a stitched banner that was die cut with Stitched So Sweetly dies. 


I masked off the top of the Basic White layer by laying a large post-it note over the top. Using the same three colors, I stamped the images. I removed the post-it and stamped the greeting. I then added the Fresh Freesia ribbon and rhinestones. I really like the diagonal on this card. It is different then I have done before. 


Thanks for checking out my cards that I made with Lovely You. I do hope they have inspired you one way or another! Get those stamps, inks and papers out and create! If you are in need of any supplies, please check out my online store. You can get to my store by clicking on any of the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: