Thursday, January 20, 2022

Gorgeous Leaves Fall Scrapbook Pages

Gorgeous Leaves is a beautiful stamp with a marvelous set of coordinating dies. I used the dies on this card and the stamp from Ornate Thanks and I created pumpkins too!


I used the designer series paper called True Love. This paper was only available during the summer sale-a-bration this past year. It is a stunning set of black and white papers. I know, I know! I can hear all of you already! But Shelley, that paper isn't black and white! You are right. It's not black and white any longer! I used sponge daubers and Cinnamon Cider, Cajun Craze and Mint Macaroon to color the paper the way I wanted it. That is the beauty of black and white papers!


You can see all the gorgeous leaves that were die cut. They are so intricate will all the details. These dies are fantastic! I also made a couple of pumpkins to add to the pages. These pumpkins were punched with the double oval punch. I then sponged ink to the edges of the ovals before adhering them together to create the pumpkin. The leaves are also from the Intricate Leaves Dies.


Won't you join me in a scrapbook class or two? I have scrapbooking class on the third Monday of the month at 7 pm. We create 2 double layouts each month. This is a great way to get started or to catch up if you have started and fallen behind!

All the supplies for these pages are listed below. By clicking on the pictures, you can go to my online store. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: