Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Evening Evergreen

Boy, I really am behind! Thank you for hanging with me while I catch up on so many things that I have made over the last several months and haven't found the time to write a blog post about. Anyone want to be my accountability partner? I think I could really use one! I am working on being better though~

I did these cards for my In Color Club where you get ink pad, cardstock, markers, blends, ribbon and other goodies each month for one of the new In Colors. Evening Evergreen was the last of the 5 colors this time around and here are 3 cards that I made with this color as the focus. 

This one starts with Evening Evergreen as the base color. I then paired it with some Soft Succulent and Sahara Sand for a simple and striking Christmas card.


Pool Party is a fun color to add to Evening Evergreen too. I love the pop the Pool Party bow tie gives this card. 


I have to admit that this is one of my most favorite cards I have ever made. The background is stamped with Stacked Stones and the birthday greeting was hinged stamped so that they stayed in line perfectly. The balloons and strings were die cut with Hippo Happiness dies and happy was fussy cut. The balloons do have Wink of Stella on them for even more accent. 


If you want to learn more about hinge stamping, you can see that as a replay of my Facebook live videos HERE. It's super easy if you have the Stamparatus. 

If you are in the mood to do a little shopping, please click on the pictures below and have some fun getting the supplies for these cards and so much more!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: