Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Birds & Branches

God's creation is so beautiful and I believe most people take that beauty for granted. We just expect it to always be there for us to enjoy or even annoy us at times. I know that I fall into that too. I'm a born and raised WI girl and I don't like the cold! I complain about it. That doesn't help me enjoy the beauty in the naked trees or the glistening snow that is winter. The cold can be refreshing too. I have been trying to make an effort to find the good in everything. 

Spring is only 68 days away! 😂I am looking forward to the birds coming back with their songs and the owls that live near us talking to each other again. So I pulled Birds & Branches off the shelf to get it's first inking!

I started with Flirty Flamingo for the card base. I stamped the flower on Misty Moonlight (I'm sad this color will be leaving us soon). The Crumb Cake was embossed with the Timber embossing folder. The flowers do have Wink of Stella on them. Ooo, so pretty! (The bird and flowers were die cut with Birds & More dies. I forgot to add them to the list of supplies.)


These birdies were stamped with Crumb Cake and I used my journaling marker to color in the eyes and beaks so they would stand out a bit more and to draw the string the heart is on. The leaves were stamped with Misty Moonlight and the heart has more Wink of Stella on it!


I love the way this anniversary/wedding card turned out! Those birds as so stinking sweet! The circle with the branches is one of the dies that is in the coordinating die set. Isn't it just too much?! The heart and flowers have, you guessed it, more Wink of Stella on them!


What else could you create with this stamp set and dies? What to come play with me? I would love to have you come and stamp with me! Let's plan a date and work together!

Getting the supplies for these cards is super simple! Click on the pictures below and go to my online store where these are all available!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: