Monday, January 3, 2022

Old Goat

Where did December go? Oh my! I never posted any of my creations during the month of December. Thank you for still sticking with me even when I flake on posting. Man, December is always a super busy month but did I flake out! Well, I guess that means that I need to be more consistent with posting and show you all the fantastic cards and goodies I have been creating over the last month and a half. This is one thing that I am going to be working on to improve, being more consistent in posting here and on Facebook.

The Old Goat set is so much fun for all those birthday cards you are going to be needing. I have three here for you and more in my head that I hope will get on paper someday soon. The color combination that I chose for these cards is Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate and Granny Apple Green.

The Bermuda Bay card base was embossed with the folder called Tasteful Textiles. I adore the Stacked Stones on the Granny Apple piece for the background of this old goat. The goat was colored with Smoky Slate blend markers. 


I used the can stamp in this set to create the background for this little cutie. I think maybe, I should have fussy cut a can out and put it in the goat's hand. Hmm...I think I'll leave it for now but I have another idea to create with this set now!


The gate card is a fun alternative to the traditional card or even a tent card. To create, cut your card base at 8-1/2" by 5-1/2". Score one side at 2-3/4". Fold that scored side towards the middle. Take the other side and line up the edge to the edge of the side that was folded in and crease the fold. This way you make sure that the sides line up in the middle with little to no gabs. 


This set is really cute and fun to create with. I truly do hope that I can find some more time to play with it soon. Wanna come and play with me? We can arrange for that too! Then we both can play with this set and others!

The pictures below will take you to my online store where you can purchase these supplies and more. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: