Thursday, January 6, 2022

Halloween Scrapbook Pages

These pages turned out great for not having a Halloween stamp set. I don't do much for Halloween but my girls like to still trick or treat so I like to make a few pages to document their adorable costumes. 


I used the designer series paper called Cute Halloween and the words were die cut using the Word Wishes dies. The words were covered with Wink of Stella too. I added a few adhesive stars for added bling. 


I created the same block of designer series paper on this page too. More stars and a bow made with the black glittered organdy ribbon.


These pages will be wonderful once I added a few pictures of my cute girls. 

Stampin' Up! has many things to offer for scrapbooking as well as card making and crafting. Be sure to check out a few of those items by clicking on pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!

photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png


No comments: