Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Evergreen Elegance

Evergreen Elegance is a beautiful set of evergreen trees with a coordinating punch that is in the main catalog. If you have followed me for any length of time, you know that I am fascinated with God's creation. Trees, birds, flowers, nature has such beauty and I love it! This set has such great evergreens in it.

Shaded Spruce is the color for the base of this card. I stamped the evergreen several times before re-inking each time. This creates the allusion of the trees being closer and farther away. I did make this card as a Facebook Live. You can watch the replay HERE


This little goodie is a gift card holder. This first picture shows it closed. 

To create this card holder, start with a 9" x 4-1/4" piece of cardstock. Score at 2-1/4", 3-3/4", 5-1/4", and 8". Fold it all up and decorate as desired.


This is what it looks like when it's open. The piece that is popped up in the middle is where you would put a gift card.  I do wish I would have embossed the front of the card holder. I think it needs a little pizzazz and embossing it would do the trick! It's still cute, just doesn't feel finished to me. 


Bringing pink into Christmas is a fun twist that I try to do every season just for the fun of it! I stamped the evergreen three times with one inking of the stamp. Then I ran this cardstock through the Evergreen Forest embossing folder and the Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine. I stamped the star and added some Wink of Stella. This is a fairly easy card that could be mass produced


I have so many more ideas for this stamp set. I just don't have the time to create with everything that I want to. Maybe I should quit my full time job! Hmm...think my husband would mind?

The pictures below will take you to my online store where you can purchase Stampin' Up! supplies.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: