Thursday, February 17, 2022

Frosted Gingerbread Pages

Christmas layouts are so fun to create for me. I love all the bright colors and fun patterns that is associated with Christmas. 

Here is one of the fun layouts that I made recently with the Gingerbread & Peppermint suite.


I started with Real Red 12 x 12 cardstock. I cut the  designer series paper to 2" x 6" strips. I picked the order of the patterns and adhered the papers to the tops of the cardstock. 


This suite had a Memories and More pack as part of it and I used two of those cards to help accent the layout. I also die cut the star, ornament, bell and snowflake from Cinnamon Cider and Basic White to layer together for accent pieces. A little bit of ribbon helped finish these pages.


Working with the 6 x 6 papers is a challenge for me at times. I'm not always sure how to use them on scrapbook pages. I love the way these pages turned out though. I may have to do this layout, or one similar again.

Many of these supplies are no longer available but you can still click on the pictures below to be taken to my online store and see what is available!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: