Thursday, February 10, 2022

Merry Scrapbook Pages

I truly love the challenge of creating scrapbook pages. Cards come much easier for me but pages take a bit more work and time. I also love to design paper around a stamp set. Sometimes though, the designer series paper just calls my name and I must create!

This paper was in the June to December mini catalog. It is called Whimsy & Wonder. It had a coordinating stamp set and dies but I was not as intrigued by them so I didn't purchase them. There is no stamping on these pages. 

The base for these pages is 2 pieces of Mossy Meadow 12" x 12" cardstock. 


You can see here that I added strips of three of the designs of paper to the edges of the cardstock. The trees were punched from Blushing Bride. The letters were die cut from silver foil paper. More shine and glitz.


I added some ribbon to both pages to keep some softness on the pages. I also used the punch called Holly Border punch to add some holly leaves to the pages too. This punch is meant to create a border but I used the punched out pieces and used them on the layout as accents. 


Get those papers out and create some pages! Find a sketch and create! Just get your supplies out and have some fun! 

Are you in need of some paper, ink or stamps? Check out my online store by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: