Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Adorable Owls

There is only a week left to get these Adorable Owls! They are so cute and fun. You can see the other cards I made with this wonderful stamp set HERE.

Now to show you 3 more cards. This first on is Crumb Cake and Early Espresso. The layer of Crumb Cake under the owl is embossed with the Timber embossing folder for some great texture.


This is a simple fun fold card. The card base is cut at 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" and folded in half. I then folded the front of the card back on itself. This fold is called a Z fold card. I added some designer series paper on the front flap and added the owl diamond.


I decided to try making a gray owl for this card. The card base is Blackberry Bliss but it looks pretty black in this picture. Which color do you prefer for the owl? Crumb Cake or Smoky Slate? I think I'm on team Crumb Cake.


I had fun playing with this set. It will remain in my collection for a while. My Belle LOVES owls. I think she might even claim this set as her own.

You can purchase the supplies but clicking on the pictures below to go to my online store.

Happy Stampin!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



No comments: