Friday, February 17, 2023

Snowman Magic

Well, we got a "big" snow storm in SE WI yesterday, so I had to share some snowmen with you. It only seemed fitting.

Snowman Magic was a bundle that was available during the fall months in the mini. It has retired. I didn't get to playing with it until late in the year so I still have goodies to share with you using the bundle. This card is a simple, one layer card. The trees were stamped with Parakeet Party and some snow was stamped over the trees with Balmy Blue. The snowman was stamped, die cut and added to the card with a dimensional.


This one turned out pretty cute but I struggled with it a bit. Crumb Cake is the card base and layer. The tree is die cut and adhered. I then used the chalk marker to make the "snow" under the tree and on the tree. That was the part I struggled with. It didn't feel right until I added the snowman--which was the plan but I had to overthink it! I did add some Wink of Stella to all the snow to help it glisten. 


I used a technique called easy night sky for this card. Start by putting down a layer of water onto the watercolor paper. Add the desired color. Allow to dry. Flick the Wink of Stella onto the dry watercolor paper. Viola! You are done! Decorate the card as desired after the Wink of Stella dries.


HERE is the video I made when I created this card in case you want to see how I did this. 

I have all the supplies listed below. If you need these supplies, I would be honored if you would click on one of the pictures and go to my online store. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: