Thursday, February 23, 2023

Boo Scrapbook Pages

While we are dealing with an ice storm in my neck of the woods, I'm finally sharing my Halloween pages from this fall. I know I told you I was behind in sharing my creations. I guess this one really makes you see how far behind I got in sharing.

I didn't purchase any of the Halloween stamps this year. I will purchase one on occasion but not all the time. I still like to make scrapbook pages for Halloween because my girls still like to dress up for a party and I love seeing their costumes. I think this might be coming to an end though.


The designer series paper is from the pack called Gingham Cottage. The large gingham pattern was on one side of the paper and the smaller gingham is on the back. You can also see that I used the glitter washi tape on the corners of the pages.


The pumpkins are ovals that I punched from Pumpkin Pie cardstock and sponged Pumpkin Pie ink on the edges before putting them together. The Boo was die cut with the retired Large Letters dies. 


If you have the right paper, you really don't need stamps to complete some awesome pages. 

You can go to my online store by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: