Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Brewed For You

I have shared cards with you before with the Brewed For You stamp set. I'm not much of a drinker. I do have a drink on occasion but that is about it and I still love this set. It has been so much fun playing with and creating.

I stamped the mug with Basic Gray ink on Basic Gray card base. The "beer' is stamped with Crushed Curry ink. This is a fairly simple card and shows how you don't need a ton of fancy things to make wonderful cards. Yes, the circle is die cut but you could just use a square or rectangle, no fancy equipment needed.


My husband really likes dark beers. I really like to tease him that it's just motor oil. When I was making this card, I was thinking of him and that dark beer, my glass of wine and a friends pale ale. Sounds like a good night with some close friends. 


I made two of these cards. They are slightly different from each other. They are a fun fold that I call the triangle fold. HERE is the Facebook Live video from a while ago where I made a card like these. 


You can see that the only real difference between these two cards is the designer series paper placement. You will need to slide the belly band off the card to open it. 


Once it's open, you have a great card with such a fun opening. You may have noticed that the wine glass looks a bit shiny. Well, I took the fine tip glue and put a layer of glue on the stamped image. Once it was dry, they shine came out.


Take another look at the Brewed For You stamp set. You can click on the pictures below to have a closer look of my online store. This stamp set and dies are so much fun to create some great cards with. I know that I will be creating more with this set soon.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: