Monday, February 20, 2023

Thanks a Bunch

Thanks a Bunch is one of the Sale-a-bration freebies that you might pick with a $50 order through February. This set is an interesting set as it is about carrots. I will admit I thought it a bit strange at first and had a hard time playing with it at first but I had some fun and created these cards and a few more that I will share very soon!

This card has a Rich Razzleberry card base and uses some unusual colors for those carrots. I used Blushing Bride, Crushed Curry, and Rich Razzleberry. This is a more traditional way to use this stamp set but with some unusual colors for cards. 


Bet you didn't think of making trees with those carrots, did you? I didn't either! I saw a couple of cards on Pinterest where someone was creative enough to see trees from the carrots so I ran with their idea and made a card of my own. I used Granny Apple Green for the trees and Parakeet Party for the grass. The grass is the detail stamp for the carrots. Such a clever idea.


Another idea I used from some one else is the stamping two carrots to form a heart. Since this is a photopolymer stamp set, lining up the two carrots to make the heart is simple to do. 


If you would like more information about how I made these cards, please check out my Facebook Live video that I made while I stamped these two cards. 

The supplies are listed below. Don't miss out on this freebie. February is coming to an end soon. Get your carrots before they are gone!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: