Thursday, February 2, 2023

Kindest Gnomes

I love to scrapbook. I think it is so fun to use my stamping supplies to create these wonderful pages. I used Kindest Gnomes stamps and dies which were from the Sept-Dec mini catalog. They are retired but there is a set very similar in the new mini called Friendly Gnomes that you could use instead.


The designer series paper was a hostess only pack of paper that is no longer available either. The paper is called Celebrate Everything. I stamped the mushroom house and gnome on Basic White cardstock with Memento ink and colored with my blends. I then die cut them and added them to the page with dimensionals. The letters are die cut also.


The gnome on the bottom of this page is stamped, colored, and die cut too. The gnome on the top of the page is just die cut. The dies have several dies that cut out stamped images and the dies to create a gnome out of whatever papers you would like!


I think creating scrapbook pages and actually putting pictures on the pages might be two different hobbies. I have a crate full of pages that are just waiting for pictures to be added. UGH! I need to find some time and energy to get that done too.

I have listed the supplies below for these pages. You can click on the pictures to go to my online store.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: