Thursday, February 16, 2023

Nature's Prints Scrapbook Pages

My family and I have been able to take a couple of vacations recently. It's kind of amazing that we have been able to get most and even everyone on a couple of trips. I wanted use these papers and stamp set so away I went!


I used the Nature's Prints stamp set and the Sun Prints designer series paper. I used the retired Playful Alphabet dies for "adventures". While these dies have retired, Stampin' Up! still has some available to purchase on the clearance rack. I love the size of this alphabet for scrapbooking. It would be a good set to add to your repertoire. The "amazing" is from the die set called Amazing Thanks.


I stamped several of the images from Nature's Prints and die cut them for the accent pieces on these pages. I used Starry Sky and Sahara Sand papers and inks. So much fun!


I have a class at my house once a month were we make scrapbook pages like these. If you would like more information about that class, please ask. I would love to have you join me!

You can get all the supplies for this layout by going to my online store. You can find my online store by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: