Friday, February 24, 2023

Christmas to Remember

Sometimes an embossing folder just jumps out at you. the Whimsical Woodland embossing folder was one of those for me this fall. I paired it with the Christmas greeting stamp set called Christmas to Remember to create some cards.

This one is Polished Pink. I embossed the top layer and then used my Whisper White ink pad and ran it across the raised edges. The edges grab the ink so then the embossing is highlighted.


This card looks so similar to the one above but it is done differently. I inked the embossing folder with Starry Sky ink and then ran Starry Sky cardstock through the folder. The cardstock picks up the ink from the folder for a nice, deep color on the parts that are deeper.


I embossed a piece of vellum for this beauty. The trees are die cuts from the set of dies called Majestic Mountain dies.


Do you have a favorite of the three cards? I'm not sure I do but I did love creating them and I look forward to mailing them out later this year for Christmas.

While this folder is retired now, there are other folders that you could crate similar cards with. Check them out in my online store by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

No comments: