Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Scenic Garden

Scenic Garden is the hostess only set that you get for free with a $300 order or orders within sale-a-bration. You still have a week to earn this beautiful stamp set if you would like. You can place a qualifying order by yourself or collect orders from your friends to get this set. 

This card has the base of Soft Succulent. I embossed the next layer with the ferns embossing folder. The gate and flowers are colored with blends. I would love to take a walk through this garden. I can feel the sun and smell those flowers. Sigh.


The stacking potted plants image is an image of a garden I would love to have. I may have to see if I can find the pots and create this this spring. More coloring with blends to complete this card. This greeting is from Charming Sentiments, an awesome greeting set.


This card I did some watercoloring. I am still working on those skills although I'm pretty happy with this card. It took me a long time to color it and I was glad I only made 2. If you get this card, you are loved!


There is still time to get this beautiful set. Let me know you want it and I will try to help you earn it!

You can earn other freebies with a $50 or $100 order. To get to my website to place an order, please click on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: