Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Nature's Prints

Nature's Prints is a great suite that you will find in the main catalog. It comes with 4 stamps from nature, 4 greetings, and a splotches stamp. You can see one of the nature stamps in this first card. It's a stem with some leaves on it. I don't know my botany so I can't help you with the kind of plant this would come from. I still love the looks of it! To get the color under part of the panel, I used post it notes to protect that corner and added the color with a blending brush that had some orange still on it. Oops or happy accident? I kind of like it.


The suite for Nature's Prints also has a beautiful fern embossing folder. I used that folder on all three of these cards but you might be able to see it best on this card. I added a strip of the Sun Prints designer series paper but it's hard to tell as the piece that I used doesn't have much pattern on it. 


This card has quite a few details on it that I don't always do. I kind of like fast but beautiful cards and this one took a while to die cut all the goodies out and then put together. Definitely not a card I would mass produce. I don't mind all the paper cutting for mass producing but the die cutting gets to me. 


This suite is still available through the end of April or while supplies last as the catalog period comes to an end in April. It really is a beautiful bundle that can set you up for many occasions. If you want to add this to your repertoire, click on the pictures below to go to my online store.

Happy Stampin'! 
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: