Friday, January 20, 2023

Christmas Knots

This fun designer series paper is part of the hostess only pack that was available during the last mini catalog period. It was a fun pack of paper that covered most of the major holidays and a few just for fun papers too. With these cards, I was showing how you could make a lot of cards easy, fun, and fast with a couple of different kinds of knots.


The only thing different on each of these cards are the way I knotted the ribbon around the cardstock. I just tied a knot in the ribbon and adhered the ribbon to the back of the cardstock with the knot about where I wanted it on the front of the panel.


I wrapped the ribbon all the way around the panel and tied it in a knot, leaving tails on the front at the desired length.


This ribbon was again wrapped around the panel. I then knotted the ribbon so that it would not slip while I was trying to tie the bow. The bow is just like you tie your shoe. Sometimes the tails don't go in the direction I want them to. I found that if I tie the bow upside down, the tails go exactly where I want them. Crazy! I know but it seems to work! 


This layout is classic layout that could be used with any 3" x 3" piece of designer series paper with the greeting of your choice. If you want even faster cards, eliminate the layers of cardstock. I just can't bring myself to not do the layering.

By clicking on the pictures below, you will be taken to my online store where you can grab some supplies.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: