Friday, January 6, 2023

Kindest Gnomes

I'm not sure I love the gnomes but I certainly appreciate them. This set was in the June-January mini catalog and I thought it was cute so I bought it and played with it several times. 

I create a class at home every month. I pick a bundle and add some fun accessories and give you 3 options to purchase if that stamp set and the accessories that will fit into your budget. The November Class at Home was this set and these were the cards that came with this class. 


These usually aren't hard cards in these classes but I think they are fun. I try hard to give a variety of ideas, stamps, and accessories each month.


I love the added snow on each of these cards. It really adds some great texture. 


This class is no longer available. The bundle for the month of January is A Fish and a Wish, a great set with a fun punch. Let me know if you would like to participate in the January class.

This stamp set retired with the mini but a new spring set of gnomes are available in the new mini. You can look for them by clicking on any the pictures below and go looking for them.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: