Thursday, January 12, 2023

Play Ball Scrapbook Pages

There is no stamping on these pages! I know, how do you do that? Is that even right? When the designer series paper is so fantastic, you don't have to stamp. 

This paper was from last spring's mini catalog so it is not available any longer but check out these fantastic pages anyway!


You can see that I used several strips of the paper to create the frame around the pictures. That's easy enough to do with any papers. 


To accent these pages, I added some twine and pieces I fussy cut from the paper. I also added the photo mats to that the pages were laid out well.


These pages went together pretty fast. The paper did all the talking, I just followed along. 

The pictures below will take you to my online store when you click on them.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: