Monday, January 23, 2023

Hello Ladybug

Ooo...if I'm seeing ladybugs, does that mean it's almost spring? Oh a girl can dream! We have had a very mild winter so far in SE WI but it is only January 23. I'm guessing the bitter cold and snow will show up one of these days! (I'm praying not. What's wrong with a mild winter?)

I can pretend that spring is close and create spring like cards so here are a few lady bug cards.


These cards were one of my Classes at Home so I won't be sharing how I created them.  I love this bee though! I can't take credit for him. I saw him somewhere else and copied him. I did make my own card for him to sit upon though!


You can use the punch to make a butterfly too! So many way to use one punch. I love the out of the box thinking and creating. 
Product List

No comments: