Monday, January 9, 2023

Charming Sentiments

Charming Sentiments is a fantastic sentiment set with an amazing set of coordinating dies. Most of the dies the words out closely. I paired this great set up with Perfectly Penciled designer series paper and created some great cards.

Parakeet Party is the base color here. I colored the designer series paper with some finger daubers and ink pads. Coloring this way is very fast but not very precise. The messiness of it is perfect for the look I was after. 


The "congratulations" is stamped on Pool Party and I colored a few flowers with Daffodil Delight for a just a bit of highlights. The square of designer series paper is 4" x 4" and you could get 9 of this size from a piece of designer series paper, making some fast, beautiful, easy cards. The leaves were punched from some vellum.


Die cutting all the pieces for this card took a bit of time. I have to admit that I don't always enjoy creating cards when there is a lot of die cutting. The circles, candles, flames, stars, and words were all die cut. This card wasn't too bad for me. I added some Wink of Stella to the flames and stars. Notice this is a fun fold too. Love those!


If you are looking for a great sentiment set, take another look at this one. It covers just about everything you need to make cards for and the coordinating dies adds an extra element of fun!

You can see this set and more by clicking on the pictures below and head on over to my online store!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: