Thursday, January 5, 2023

Paradise Palms Scrapbook Pages

I really enjoy the challenge of creating scrapbook pages with my Stampin' Up! supplies. Many would say that Stampin' Up! doesn't have much for scrapbooking and I understand where they are coming from but strongly disagree! You can scrap with just about anything!

Here you can see some designer series paper, a few die cuts, some cardstock, stamps, and ink. I know, it sounds like a lot but it was all stuff I already have in my stash. I'm sure you do too!


I used the beautiful designer series papers called Waves of the Ocean. They were only available for a short time last spring as an introduction to the Ocean Waves bundle.


I used the Waves dies for the waves, layering circles dies for the title and journalling area, and Palm dies for the leaves and trees. The title was stamped with Biggest Wishes stamp set.


I like to find a layout that I like and then create that layout with the Stampin' Up! supplies I have at the house. I don't think I have ever purchased something with the only purpose being I wanted to scrap with it.

These supplies and more are available in my online store. You can get to the store by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: